Hoyts Cinemas has again renewed its agreement with Carers Australia for 2023 to offer discounts to carers who attend movie sessions with the person they care for.
Hoyts are offering carers an adult ticket for $1.10 (maximum of 1 ticket per day) when accompanying the person they care for to the cinema.
All carers wishing to take up this offer must produce their state or territory Carers Association card or any other card with government-recognised carer identification, such as a Healthcare Card or Centrelink Pension Card.
If carers are not accompanying the person they care for, they are required to pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession, senior, adult, child etc.). Hoyts Cinemas operate in all states and territories except the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Conditions of Use
- Carers need to present their State or Territory Carers Association card to redeem this offer
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and DBox Recliner®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
- This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas. Carers Australia will request the state and territory carers associations to communicate this offer available to all their members annually.
- In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Please note: Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.