The Personal Wellbeing Index (PWI) is a survey for you to assess satisfaction with your life.
Based on your responses to the survey, a score out of 100 has been calculated.
On 19/09/2021, your Personal Wellbeing Index score is:
This survey and its results are a general indication of your wellbeing and does not provide you advice or any diagnosis. The results are not a substitute for proper medical or professional advice about your mental health and wellbeing.
For more information about the Personal Wellbeing Index tool, including related research studies, visit the Australian Centre On Quality Of Life.
Support is available to help you manage #CaringThroughCovid
Your score could indicate you might want support to improve your wellbeing.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 000.
If you are seeking urgent support for your mental health, you can contact the relevant service in your state:
- ACT: 1800 629 354 – Mental Health Triage Service
- NSW: 1800 011 511 – Mental Health Line
- NT: 1800 682 288 – Mental Health Line
- QLD: 13 43 25 84 – 13 HEALTH
- SA: 13 14 65 - Mental Health Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service
- TAS: 1800 332 388 – Mental Health Services Helpline
- VIC: 1300 651 251 – Suicide Help Line
- WA: 1800 676 822 (PEEL) or 1300 555 788 (Metro) - Mental Health Emergency Response Line
You may also consider calling:
- Lifeline’s 24-hour telephone counselling service on 13 11 14. Or you can text 0477 13 11 14, between 6 pm-12am AEST. You can also visit Lifeline for more information.
- Suicide Call Back Service’s 24-hour telephone counselling service on 1300 659 467 or visit Suicide Call Back Service.
- Beyond Blue’s Support Service on 1300 22 46 36 or visit Beyond Blue.
- SANE Australia’s telephone counselling service between 10am-10pm Monday to Friday AEST on 1800 187 263 or visit SANE Australia.
For a full list of mental health helplines, visit healthdirect.
If you are seeking support specific to being a carer or a young carer, visit:
To contact Carers Australia, please call (02) 6122 9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.