The exhibition will form a major part of the 7th International Carers Conference, which will run from 4 to 6 October 2017.
The exhibition will be held at the front of the Adelaide Convention Centre, with floor to ceiling windows offering natural light. All catering for the conference will be served throughout the exhibition space, offering ample opportunity to promote your products and services.
Through the exhibition you will:
- meet your target market face-to-face
- expand your business through national and international delegate connections
- enjoy the Welcome Reception
- promote your involvement in the 7th International Carers Conference through your own marketing materials
- tailor your space to demonstrate your products and services in a meaningful and memorable way
- view new technologies and innovations across your industry
- make contacts in your industry.
The International Carers Conference will bring together:
- state and federal government representatives
- technology developers
- policy makers
- community leaders
- business leaders
- grassroots advocates
- practitioners and service providers
- consumers and carers.
Click here for the full Exhibition Prospectus.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Registration and payment: by submitting the registration form you are confirming your attendance at the conference and you will be issued with a Tax Invoice. Cancellation: if you are unable to attend the conference, this registration is transferrable and a substitute delegate is welcome. Cancellations before 4 September are fully refundable. Cancellations between 5 September and 24 September are refundable, but will incur a $150 administrative fee. Cancellations from 25 September are non-refundable. Please direct all correspondence regarding the exhibition to: email@example.com
The information collected on the exhibition form will be used to communicate information about the conference, Carers Australia and to process registrations. Where permission has been provided, a list of delegates (name and organisation only), will be made available to delegates and major sponsors of the event.